- Initial consultation via chat without a contract
- Fixed price of 39,90 € for a private individual consultation
- Fixed price of 49,90 € for a single tax consultation
- Fixed price of 59,90 € for a business individual consultation
- Gaius Legal Assistant included
- Lawyers approved in Germany
- Immediately available, no vesting period
- Order online, without paperwork
Do you have a legal problem and need advice from a lawyer, but don’t want to bind yourself contractually? We have the solution for you:
Receive immediate legal advice for a fixed price without contract with individual counselling on private, business or tax issues from 39,90 € incl. VAT.
The private individual consultation costs 39,90 €, the one-on-one consultation tax costs 49,90 €, and individual business consulting costs 59,90 €. Prices are gross, including the applicable VAT.
Usage authorization remains solely with you as a named customer for receipt of a one-time initial consultation via the Gaius app.
You can, whenever you choose, receive a one-to-one consultation on a private, business or tax issue via chat. As a customer, you will be able to obtain legal advice from the Gaius app in Germany for an initial assessment of the legal situation and a recommendation on how to proceed in relation to your chosen individual consultation area. The initial consultation provides information and advice; it should give you a sense of your situation and the next steps, so that you can weigh up whether further legal action is worthwhile. It includes initial advice or initial information via the Gaius app from an independent lawyer.
If you would like to consult a lawyer again, you can again order an individual consultation, complete the PrivatePLUS Lawyer Flat-Rate or BusinessPLUS Lawyer Flat-Rate or arrange a fixed-fee payment directly with the lawyer advising you.
Essentially, you will receive legal advice on a private, business or tax issue, according to yo ur order. Private business does not include entrepreneurial, professional, commercial, or other self-employed activities (such as rental, agriculture, and forestry), even if they are part-time. A self-employed activity is also an activity that creates, uses or relinquishes a one-time acquisition or continued source of income, as well as the management of one’s own assets through the use of external funds.
Excluded in all forms are:
- Questions about data protection, as far as the advice goes beyond individual questions. For all further questions in the area of data protection law, you can arrange a legal advisor for a standard fee.
- The examination of written documents and contracts of any kind, to the level of advice on individual issues pertaining to a single contractual clause or formulation.
- Representation in front of third parties, such as negotiating or corresponding with a counterpart.
- The preparation of contracts and other documents.
- The conducting of court procedures and organizing local litigation representation.The obtaining of business information and regulatory information.
- Extrajudicial and judicial seizure and enforcement measures.
In cases in which no final clarification can be brought about in the course of an initial consultation, or if you again request advice on the same legal problem, or if a legal problem is not included in your individual consultation, nevertheless the best possible additional support is offered through, for example, a (follow-up) fixed price consultation being arranged between you and the lawyer advising you, or the order of a supplementary individual consultation, if so desired.
Gaius Legal GmbH does not provide legal advice itself. Rather, it operates the eponymous web and mobile apps, in addition to the lawyer hotline, and merely provides the technical infrastructure for these platforms, the payment processing, and the assistance service through its editorial and customer service staff. Legal advice is provided only by Gaius Legal GmbH’s network of independent lawyers, who are certified in their own country, in their own name and acting upon their own responsibility, to which Gaius Legal GmbH connects its users via app or hotline. All attending lawyers must meet the eligibility requirements of their respective country, and provide proof of this, before participating in the advisory platform. For you as a customer, it is thus guaranteed that you will receive the same advice as you would expect from a lawyer in a face-to-face meeting.
The individual consultation can be used immediately. There are no vesting periods or waiting times for new customers. Your personal Gaius ID, which is also your customer number, can be obtained by email or SMS immediately upon signing the contract. With successful request and acceptance of this, by submission of the invoice alongside the Gaius ID, the contract is deemed concluded, without need for further paperwork or long application forms.
The contract for an individual consultation has no (minimum) term. Accordingly, there is no notice period that you must comply with. You only pay once for an initial consultation, which you can then make use of within three years of the end of the year in which you order.
You can ask your legal questions around the clock via the Gaius app. Your message will then be evaluated immediately, and you will then be connected to a suitable lawyer. Since real people work on your messages, it can take a few minutes, or even overnight, depending on the workload and time of day, for you to receive an answer. Should there ever be problems with the accessibility of the Gaius app, please contact our Customer Services.
The process between ordering the individual consultation and receipt of the initial consultation from a lawyer is very simple:
- Select the desired individual consultation.
- Enter your address and payment details and complete the order.
- Install the free Gaius app and log in with your Gaius ID, which you will receive immediately upon conclusion of the contract by email or text message.
- You can then immediately describe your legal problem in the Gaius Chat and be connected to a lawyer. Only independent lawyers from the network maintained by Gaius Legal GmbH that are authorized to work in the respective country will advise you.
- After completing a consultation, we will send a link through which you can rate the consultation and provide feedback.
The Legal Advice Agreement will be concluded exclusively between you as the Requestor and the respective Independent Lawyer. Gaius Legal GmbH is not liable for the legal advice provided by lawyers.
For Germany: Every lawyer is obliged to take out professional liability insurance to cover the liability risks for financial losses resulting from their employment and to maintain this insurance during the period of their licensing. The minimum insurance amount is €250,000 for each insured event. The scope of insurance for any damage caused during an insurance year may be limited to four times the amount of the minimum sum insured. Higher insurance sums
for individual cases must be agreed with the advising lawyer. Upon request, the appropriate bar association will provide you with information on the name and address of the lawyer’s professional liability insurance and the insurance number, provided that the lawyer has no overriding interest in not granting the information; this also applies if their legal profession licensing has ceased.
In summary, this means that when you seek advice from a lawyer, you are protected by the Gaius app just as much as when consulting a local lawyer at their office.
- Individual consultation for a fixed fee from €39.90
- For your private, business or taxation legal issues
- Chat with your lawyer. As easy as sending an SMS.
- Accessible around the clock
- Lawyers licensed in Germany
- Available for immediate use, no vesting or waiting period
- Order online, no paperwork
- No further contractual obligations
- Secure payment with credit card and direct debit
- Immediately have a lawyer at hand
Legal advice from A to Z
In these and other situations we are at your side
- Your husband wants a divorce? We advise you in marriage and family law
- You were dismissed by your employer? We are at your side in labour law
- Your landlord doesn’t fix the rental defects? We support you in tenancy law
- An online retailer does not accept your return? We help you with questions about the purchase right
You always have a lawyer by your side!
Sehr gute Fachkompetenz und verständliche Erklärung.
Top Auskunft, schnell und präzise, vielen Dank.
Sehr freundlich, sachliche und umfassende Beratung.
Keine Warteschleife am Telefon. Man wurde sofort verbunden. Kompetente Beratung. Sehr empfehlenswert.
Eine gute emphatische Beratung mit Berücksichtigung meiner emotionalen Situation. War anschließend sehr erleichtert und auch beruhigt.